Give me the Grateful Life

As I procrastinate from returning to the cold dish water to finish off the evening's dishes ... here are my reflections for the week past and all that I am grateful for.

1. I am grateful for unexpected cheques from Centrelink in the mail, the small personal crises that arise from such windfalls and the transcendence and clarity that follows.

2. I am grateful that true friendship only builds and strengthens with time and that the Universe saw to send me the abundance and love of my beautiful soul sister all those years ago.

3. I am grateful to my gorgeous partner for giving me the freedom to roam with my bestfriends this weekend and for understanding how important that time with them was. And to not begrudge me for it.

4. I am grateful that Mr D has begun to see the value and fun in chronically life - and hope that one day he can proudly admit he started writing a journal at the ripe old age of four!

5. I am grateful for not having ripped anyone's head off or said anything that I may regret in the lead up to my moon time.

6. I am grateful to have found live green smoothies and the health benefits that I am already receiving from drinking them.

7. I am grateful for all the work that we've been putting in with Reclaim and all the ground work we did last year - and celebrating the 6th day in a row of 100+ visits to the site. Now to sell some books.

8. I am grateful to the Universe for sending us the interest and support of Pinky McKay for our Reclaim Sex After Birth book.

9. I am grateful to my soul sister for staying up way to late to read my tarot cards and to give me clarity on an issue that I have been strugglingn with.

10. I am grateful that we're coming up to the dark moon again - I feel the need to clean and downsize.

11. I am grateful that I saw Tim Minchin at the Brisbane Comedy Festival on Thursday night - and that I dragged myself out despite wishing that I was going to bed. It was more than worth the trip out. And grateful to see an artist so publicly shaming the monster that first shamed him.

What are you grateful for this week?

0 comments: